Share | 

A Liar Like Me (GB&Yummei) [Mature]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
(GaelicBubble)

PostSubject: A Liar Like Me (GB&Yummei) [Mature]   Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:18 am

Definite violence and possible sex.

Name: Unknown, Referred to as Liar.
Extra: She's Manic-depressive and a pathological liar and has forgotten her name from lying about it so much thus how her nickname of Liar came about. During her manic state she is sadistic and cruel but during her depressive state she can be vulnerable and kind.
Appearance: Blue-grey eyes, soft pale skin with chestnut hair. She is 5ft 6in tall and weighs 125lbs. HEr wings are bleached bone white but her tail is midnight blue and she has a halo that floats above her head emitting a soft golden glow.
B&W of Liar.
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Liar Like Me (GB&Yummei) [Mature]   Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:23 am

Name: Rul
Extra:She's a mischievous little minx, Rul always seems to get into trouble. She loves to play tricks on people and can often screw up people's lives greatly. Despite her dark humor and twisted ways of 'playing games' with humans' and others' lives, she is rather caring and sweet. While she hates admitting it, she's as soft as a marshmallow under her tough girl ruse. She is about 5'4, 122 pounds, sometimes heavier if her wings are out and at its regular form, they are normally in a chibi form.

Art by ionelia music
Back to top Go down
http://eternalhope.roflforum.net
(GaelicBubble)

PostSubject: Re: A Liar Like Me (GB&Yummei) [Mature]   Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:28 am

"Damn! Not again!" Came the frustrated shout of a woman's voice, echoing down the empty halls of her huge residence.

This was the fifth time the demon woman had tried to get this particular solution to go through correctly but the ingredients weren't mixing properly and time after time she ended up with a convoluted mess of flesh and bone. She felt no sympathy for the mice she was killing so needlessly but she needed to get this particular transmutation correct. For her client.

She took on clients with problems needing solved. She was picky about who she chose and she always took the toughest cases to be solved, everyone else were on their own as far as solving their problems.

She grabbed the bloody mess of what used to be a small white mouse and crudely threw it against the wall with a sickening splat that made her smile, "I need assistance." she told herself, looking around the room and crossing her arms over her chest with a sigh.

After a few moments of standing in the bloodied room, littered with countless bloody wads of flesh that used to be mice she shook her head, "Come one Johanna, get yourself moving." She said, picking a name that rather took her fancy at the moment before she grabbed her coat and headed out to acquire assistance.
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Liar Like Me (GB&Yummei) [Mature]   Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:38 am

What was it about the day that made her feel so.. Excited? Rul couldn't put her finger on it. She jumped up, soon feeling her feet land on a sturdy tree branch. She glanced all around her. Nothing but trees and bushes. Bushes and trees. How boring! She pressed her lips together, stretching her arms over her head. She blinked, looking at her body. She wasn't lanky ( Or, not as lanky in comparison to how she looks in the pic.. xD;; ). She had sturdy limbs, slightly ample hips and chest and strong arms. They definitely came in handy with everything the woman did.

She jumped up in the air after a while, flapping her wings as she started to fly in the crisp sky. I've got an unusual feeling, but I can't tell.. She decided to disregard it for now. She wanted to have fun. Bother a human or two, or find a little spending money...Something! Her maroon hair swished back in the wind. It wasn't as long as she would have liked it to be, but she didn't mind. It was still pretty manageable and, to Rul personally, she thought it was sexy. Moments passed. Rul noticed that there were many little specs on the ground and building structures.

Oh, good! She grinned and landed herself behind a building, letting her wings and tail fade away. The young woman dusted herself off, smiling. If she could get somebody to play her little 'game' even for a half an hour, she'd be good for a while.

It wasn't as if she asked for much, after all. Rul had no home, no family.. All she had was the world, and the way she saw it, the world was her playground. Why not mess around while her body was still in tact and working better than ever?! She walked around this town with a small smile on her lips. Eyes were on her. As always. She grew too used to it. Of course people would look, she had an unusual sense of style. Just the way she liked it!

She hummed quietly to herself, hands sliding into the pockets of her shorts as she continued to walk. Light winds picked up. Rul paused for a moment, looking all around. That feeling.. "Nah.. Must be soemthign else." With that, a sigh left from Rul's lips as she continued on.
Back to top Go down
(GaelicBubble)

PostSubject: Re: A Liar Like Me (GB&Yummei) [Mature]   Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:55 am

The woman, who we'll call Liar from now on, scanned the crowd she stepped out into from the stoop of the apartment building she'd converted to her home and laboratory. She found nothing of interest and gave a few humans a glare as they stared at her, mostly her tail and wings and her halo most of all. She was a demon, yes, but she didn't have to hide her extras when she was among the humans because she was an alchemist. She'd blamed them on a transmutation gone wrong and had never been questioned further about them after that simple statement. It was too valid to argue when most alchemists had some sort of disability or extra part due to an experiment gone wrong.

She had the alchemist's mark so not a single person stopped to really think anything of the wings and tail nor the halo, assuming it was just a good sense of humor on her part.

She walked for a while, fiddling with the neckline of her coat until she spotted a woman who caught her attention. She didn't know what about the other woman interested her, perhaps her odd style or her unusual maroon hair, but she knew what she wanted and that's what she always got. This in mind she smiled sweetly, revealing perfectly straight white teeth, too perfect even, and worked her way through the people to that woman, "Oh, hello." she started simply as she fell into step beside her.
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Liar Like Me (GB&Yummei) [Mature]   Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:03 am

Why? There were so many things in this town she could poke fun at, but nothing that really got her attention! What was it? There were children running around. She raised an eyebrow and watched them. On the outside, she had a look of indifference, but inside.. She was melting. Rul loved children, and as silly s it sounded to her, she was always thinking about if she'd ever have a child of her own. Which would be wonderful to her.. She shook the thought from mind, brushing her maroon strands away from her visible eye.

She continued to walk, mind clouded as she continued on before hearing a voice. She glanced over to see a woman, fully equipped with a demon tail, wings, and a halo?... How unusual! "Hello there." She spoke softly, letting a small, friendly smile place itself on her pretty lips. This woman looked rather.. Interesting. Just by the looks, she figured people were probably thinking the same thing: Freaks. At the simple thought of the word, her ears twitched lightly, though they were hidden by her hair enough to not have been noticed.. Unless someone had been extremely observant and whatnot. At this moment Rul wasn't too sure what to say to this woman. Just yet.

More importantly, why did this woman confront her? Was it about her fashion or did she need something? Guess I'm just going to have to find out on my own.. Hey, who knew! Rul may end up having something to do.
Back to top Go down
(GaelicBubble)

PostSubject: Re: A Liar Like Me (GB&Yummei) [Mature]   Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:30 am

Liar looked at the face of the woman she'd approached and nodded slightly, overly pleased with the person she'd picked out, She was beautiful. Useful or not in what she needed this woman for she still wanted to take her home. Add her to the collection of wonderful finds she had already.

Liar watched the woman's face carefully waiting until they'd passed over her halo to give a small laugh and tap the glowing ring of gold sending it softly floating in a small circle around her head, just a small tick of hers. It felt nice, having that ring of metal moving, as if stretching some invisible muscles.

"So, may I ask what you're doing here on such a lovely day?" she asked, looking at the sky and back with that too sweet smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Liar Like Me (GB&Yummei) [Mature]   Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:36 am

Rul continued ahead, every now and then looking over to the woman. She couldn't help but notice the woman had been staring at her. She blinked a bit, wondering about this woman for a moment. She'd admit to herself that the woman was pretty attractive herself, but she'd never say it aloud... With hours of practice? Who knows, maybe.

She couldn't help but glance up, soon seeing how the woman's halo had been circling her head. That was.. Actually quite interesting. She smiled at the thought, as if to give a subtle complement. Rul soon looked to the woman's face as she spoke, soon brushing maroon locks away from her visible eye.

"I'm actually trying to find something to do.. I'll admit now that I am a little bored, and I've been stuck in a rut for quite a while.. It's made me a bit upset, so I decided to stretch my arms and legs out... And what about yourself?" She asked pressing her lips together.
Back to top Go down
(GaelicBubble)

PostSubject: Re: A Liar Like Me (GB&Yummei) [Mature]   Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:02 am

Liar watched the people around them for a moment as she walked beside the woman, her smile faded as she watched the daily activities of the humans, not a frown but just a distracted expression but when she heard the other woman answer her smile returned, "Looking for some assistance with an important assignment." She replied with a shrug and a nod, her body language seemed to say, 'And you're exactly what I needed.' but she didn't voice it. Her reply had been somewhat true but she wasn't looking for just assistance, she needed a Instead she held out her hand, "I'm Jasmaline. What's your name?" she picked another name out of thin air as she asked the question but her face never changed a bit to show that it wasn't her true name.

She gave the woman she'd chosen a good look over, thinking how perfect her first choice of the day had turned out to be. She had 'been stuck in a rut' which suggested she had little family if there were any to miss her and they'd do little to nothing to look for her if she were to disappear and though this assumption wasn't sound Liar was confident enough to go ahead with her plan.
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Liar Like Me (GB&Yummei) [Mature]   Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:07 am

Rul looked all around, she couldn't help it. She was enjoying how everything looked around her, just before looking over to the young woman, "Assistance?" An important assignment? What was it, Rul wasn't too sure what she was going to say.. She then raised an eyebrow slightly and brushed some hair from her eyes. "Jasmaline? How pretty." She mumbled before taking the woman's hand in hers. She shook it and smiled. "Care to give me a little more information on this assignment?" She asked, not letting go of the woman's hand just yet. "And my name is Rul, it's nice to meet you." She purred softly, a pretty smile on her lips. After a moment or so, Rul let her hand drop from the woman's. Jasmaline.. It was definitely a unique name, she was thinking it was more unique than her own!

Rul stretched her arms for a moment before tugging down her jacket. She wanted to know more about this situation, what she'd be getting into.. Rul was just curious as to what she was going to have to do. And, if anything, if she was really going to be a 'good' assistant for this woman.. She just wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
(GaelicBubble)

PostSubject: Re: A Liar Like Me (GB&Yummei) [Mature]   Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:07 am

Liar nodded, "Assistance. Yes, that is correct." The woman smiled at the compliment, "I can't say your name isn't pretty either." she said, nodding, "Oh, just someone to help me gather ingredients. See, I'm an alchemist. An important one who can't keep running here and there to gather things when I run out and I need someone fit like you to do it. Someone pleasing to the eye so I can still get the lower prices on things I need as well." she smiled and looked the small distance down at the woman, "You'd be perfect, I'm sure."

((Sorry, FAIL on that one.))
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Liar Like Me (GB&Yummei) [Mature]   Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:11 am

(It's just fine. <3)

Rul looked to the woman, nodding just a bit. She blinked softly, raising an eyebrow, laughing softly, "well.. Thank you, I suppose.." She pressed her lips together and watched the woman, listening intently to her words. "Well, I suppose I could gather ingredients." Rul was pretty sure there wasn't a way for her to screw up on that. If there was... She'd feel pretty damn embarrassed. She blinked for a moment before laughing softly, "I suppose I could help out, then. Not too sure how well it'll work out, though." She shook her head at the thought, still chuckling quietly.
Back to top Go down
(GaelicBubble)

PostSubject: Re: A Liar Like Me (GB&Yummei) [Mature]   Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:14 am

Liar nodded, "Oh you're very welcome!" she chimed and nodded, "Oh it's simple. I'll hand you a map and let you go off. You'll have a list you can just hand to each shop owner as well." she said smiling and motioning around them, "I'm sure it will work out just perfectly, Would you come with me then? I have some paperwork to fill out before you can assist me." the woman smiled calmly, her expression was too friendly but her face was one not normally distrusted.
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Liar Like Me (GB&Yummei) [Mature]   Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:23 pm

Rul chuckled softly and nodded her head a little bit. She then listened to the task, blinking a bit, "Well, I suppose I can do that." She put her hands on her hips for a moment, soon brushing some hair away from her visible eye. "Of course." Rul didn't really have anything else to do, so she figured why not? Though.. Just because she was going with the woman didn't mean she was stupid. It didn't seem like it, but Rul was on her toes. Always. Just in case something bad was to happen.
Back to top Go down
(GaelicBubble)

PostSubject: Re: A Liar Like Me (GB&Yummei) [Mature]   Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:23 am

Liar nodded at the woman, at Rul, and began to easily lead the woman back to her very nice apartment. The front of which was covered completely with vines, thick exotic vines. The windows were barred with cast iron as well as the first door of the three made of the heavy metal. The bars were designed to look as though they were supposed to keep things out but their purpose was quite the opposite. Liar glanced up at her impressive home before opening the first and second, wooden door, for Rul and letting her get the third since it was unlocked, "Welcome to my office, home, and laboratory. If you'll go into the third door on your right I'll be right there." she said, having to work her keys from the old lock on the door.
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Liar Like Me (GB&Yummei) [Mature]   Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:29 pm

Rul brushed strands of hair away from her visible eye, following the woman back to wherever she was going. Thumbs slipped just a bit into her shorts, she looked around with each step they took When they were there, she took in the appearance thoroughly. Exotic vines covering the front of it, cast iron bars and a heavy metal door. She cocked an eyebrow, this place reminded her strongly of a prison.. Now she was definitely on her toes. Once The woman had spoke again, she nodded softly, "It's quite eccentric, if you don't mind my saying that." She looked it over once more before heading into the home. "Third door on the right?" She nodded, taking those directions and heading into said room.
Back to top Go down
(GaelicBubble)

PostSubject: Re: A Liar Like Me (GB&Yummei) [Mature]   Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:18 am

Liar worked the keys from the lock after a moment and followed behind Rul to her office, "Okay, so there's some papers for you to sign." She said, shuffling through her desk and handing her a packet of papers, pointing to the first and saying, "This one says that any experiments that affect your health because you didn't listen to what I've said are not my responsibility. Purely a precaution as I'll ask you to do very little helping me with experiments." She said, the fine print at the bottom of the page claimed that Liar could perform experiments on Rul if she wished but in a rather round about and deceitful way.
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Liar Like Me (GB&Yummei) [Mature]   Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:59 pm

Once fully inside, Rul looked around, raising an eyebrow. She wasn't sure about the place. It just didn't seem to fit this woman's character. Or.. What seemed to be her character. She folded her arms behind her back, withdrawing one to brush hair away from her eyes before noticing she brought out a packet of papers. Rul blinked, looking at it and listened to what the woman said, "Al, alright.." She took the packet and started to read through it. Her eyes darted back and forth against the page as she pressed her lips together. She signed where appropriate and didn't hesitate to read everything over again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Liar Like Me (GB&Yummei) [Mature]   

Back to top Go down

A Liar Like Me (GB&Yummei) [Mature]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1