HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

~We're all mad here~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: ~We're all mad here~   Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:17 am

Hello everyone!
I suck at introductions but I figured since there are only 5 members on the site right now, what the heck. I can do this! Ha ha.
Well, let's see...
My name is Desiree, but I go by Cat, or Cheshire. What ever. lol Either one; you pick.
I'm a huge fan of role playing and can match pretty much any length as long if I find the RPinteresting enough. My favorite genres are fantasy, romance, Alice in Wonderland-esque (Obviously. Ha ha), and a few weird ones. I'm pretty open to anything really.

Hmm... Oh. I'm also in high school, a generally happy and hyper person, enjoy reading, writing, drawing, learning sign language, Japanese, Spanish, Traveling, and getting on the computer. I hate homework and that feeling you get when you procrastinated too long and now you have to rush. I also get that all the time! D:

I'm also a huge fan of avatar sites, music, and forums in general. Hope to catch ya around.

Stay Frosty,
Cheshire
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~We're all mad here~   Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:23 am

C: Nice to see someone is making use of the newbie thread! ^^

I have to say, you sound even more interesting. xD Since you're into Alice in Wonderland, i just need to know, are you excited to see the Tim Burton Film, Alice in Wonderland? ;D I can't wait to see it..Then again, I also can't wait to see The Lightning Thief movie next week for my birthday. That's one of my favorite book series of all time so, yay~ x3

I have to sympathize with you on the procrastination feeling..And homework? Ah, gawd who doesn't hate it?!

So, yes, welcome to my little getaway! XD Sorry it's rather crappy~~
Back to top Go down
http://eternalhope.roflforum.net
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: ~We're all mad here~   Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:31 am

Am I excited to see the movie? AM I EXCITED TO SEE THE MOVIE?!?!?!
YESH 2 THE YEAH! I've been jumping up and down about it since I found out last year. May 5. Only a month away! Can I get a woot woot? cheers

Ah yes, thank you for the welcome, by the way! Excuse me if I don't reply to your PM right away. I'm trying to up my post count in order to reply. Ha ha.

Spam is bad, so I might be creating more threads soon.

I love you
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~We're all mad here~   Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:34 am

o3o I AM, TOO!

I started to flail around happily when I heard simple rumors about the movie. I can't waiiit~

You're very welcome! Ah, right..That damn restriction thing.,.o-o;; I'll have to fix that..>> Feel free to make threads..There won't be too many people replying to them...But I will change that! >D When I get more people to join -dies-
Back to top Go down
http://eternalhope.roflforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~We're all mad here~   

Back to top Go down

~We're all mad here~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Beginning :: Newbies-
Jump to: